- In a medium bowl, stir together the milk, yogurt, oats and maple syrup.
- Mix in 1/2 cup fresh blueberries.
- Divide mixture evenly between 2 airtight containers. Refrigerate containers overnight.
- Before serving, top with toasted walnuts and extra blueberries (if desired).
- In a small bowl, add in rolled oats, chia seeds, almond milk, 4tbsp oat yogurt and maple syrup and …
- Add oats and stir a few more times. Press down with a spoon to ensure all oats have been …
- The next day, loosen with a splash of water (or milk) if needed. Top with oat yogurt, or garnish with …
- Note overnight oats will keep in the fridge for 2-3 days, though best within the first 12-24 hours in …
- In a bowl or jar add your oats and chia seeds. Mix to combine.
- Add the almond milk and 1 tablespoon maple syrup and continue mixing.
- In a small skillet add the diced peach and blueberries, 1 tablespoon maple syrup cinnamon, ginger, …
- Top in the morning with additional berries, toasted almonds and any other additional toppings you …
- Combine all ingredients in a small airtight container (like a mason jar), stir or shake to combine, and …
- Your blueberry matcha overnight oats will be ready to go in the morning!
- Pour all ingredients in a mason jar or sealable container. Shake/stir until all ingredients are mixed.
- Place oats in refrigerator to chill overnight. When ready to eat, enjoy hot or cold.
- Note: I prefer my breakfasts to be lower in sugar, so this might not be sweet enough for your tastes. …
- In a small bowl or jar, stir together oats, yogurt, milk, honey, salt, almond extract, cinnamon and …
- Add berries to the oat mixture and stir to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours so that the oats soften, thicken, and absorb the liquid.
- Just before serving, top with additional berries and toasted almonds, if desired.
- In a 16-ounce mason jar, combine the rolled oats, unsweetened Almond Breeze Almondmilk, honey, …
- Stir, then add the blueberries.
- Stir again, cover with the lid, and place the jar in the refrigerator overnight or at least 4-5 hours.
- In the morning, stir up the mixture, add a little more liquid if you prefer a thinner consistency, then …
- Mix all the ingredients together except for berries. Add it into a glass jar or food container.
- Top up with berries and put away into the fridge. Keep in the fridge for 8 hours.
- Stir before serving.
- Add yogurt and almond milk to a medium bowl and stir until well combined and creamy. Stir in chia …
- Once ready to assemble, grab two 12 ounce mason jars. Fill each jar halfway full with oat mixture, …
- Once ready to serve you can top with a few extra blueberries if you’d like. Serves 2.
- Combine 1/2 cup each oats and almond milk, and 1 Tbsp. flax seed in each of 4 pint-size jars with lids.
- Reserve a few berries for garnish; spoon remaining berries over oat mixture in jars.
- Mix remaining milk with cream cheese, agave syrup and vanilla until blended; spoon evenly over …
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Mix all ingredients (except for the berries) together the night before serving.
- Place in jars and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, add sliced strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries. Serve and enjoy!
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Grease a 9-inch square baking dish. Once the oven has finished …
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the oats, toasted nuts, cinnamon, baking powder, salt and …
- In a smaller mixing bowl, combine the milk, maple syrup or honey, egg, half of the butter or coconut …
- Reserve about ½ cup of the berries for topping the baked oatmeal, then arrange the remaining …
- Prepare your keto oatmeal base as directed.
- Add in half your blueberries, 1 tablespoon of blueberry jam and other add-ins of choice. Mix well. If …
- Refrigerate overnight. Once ready to eat, add extra milk to desired texture. Top with remaining …
- Add 1 tablespoon of the oats, the chia seeds, almonds, water, stevia, and vanilla in a blender. Blend …
- Pour the rest of the oats in a bowl. Pour the blueberry plant-based milk over the oats. Stir to …
- Once the oats are done, pour into serving dishes and top with granola and remaining fresh blueberries.
- Add oats, milk, chia seeds, vanilla and blueberries (and sweetener if desired) together in a mason …
- Shake jar or mix and combine with a spoon. Seal and chill in fridge for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- In a medium bowl, toss together the strawberries, blueberries and vanilla extract. Divide the mixture …
- Using the same medium bowl, mix together the oats, almond milk, maple syrup, chia seeds, vanilla …
- Divide the mixture between the containers (spoon / pour right over the berries). Seal the containers …
- When ready to eat, give it a good stir and enjoy!
- In a small bowl add in your dry ingredients, next fold in the yogurt and milk. Store oatmeal mixture in …
- Before serving, give mixture a gentle stir with a spoon and heat in a microwave for one minute.
- Place rolled oats, protein powder, cocoa powder and salt in a jar
- Add milk and yogurt and stir together and cap the jar
- Place in the refrigerator overnight
- Wash berries and cut up strawberries
- In a blender, combine blueberries, almond milk, 1/2 banana, and cinnamon. Blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, combine blueberry mixture with oats and mix well, until oats are evenly covered.
- Spoon oats into small jars (I used mason jars). Cover, and leave overnight in your refrigerator.
- In the morning, heat oats up in the microwave and serve with almond milk, berries, and coconut …
- Mix the oats, yoghurt and milk together.
- Stir in the blueberries
- Pour into a small jar and cover
- Leave in the fridge for at least four hours or overnight
- Add the rolled oats and chia seeds to a mason jar (or any container with a tight fitting lid). Pour the …
- Enjoy in the morning.
- Tip! You may need more or less milk depending on the type of protein powder you use. If you need …
- Mix the old-fashioned rolled oats, flax seeds, and cinnamon in a bowl or mason jar. Thoroughly mix …
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours.
- Add more blueberries and maple syrup before serving, if desired.
- Make a batch of berry chia jam following my recipe for Instant Pot Blackberry Chia Jam.
- To a medium bowl with a lid, add oats, yogurt, oat milk, peanut butter, maple syrup, chia seeds, flax …
- Seal the bowl with a lid and place in the refrigerator overnight (or for 2-3 hours) to soak and thicken.
- Remove oats from the fridge and give them one more final stir.
- Combine oats with plant-based milk, stir and store in an air-tight jar in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning to the oats, add coconut yogurt. Mix to combine.
- Place a couple of spoons of overnight oats in two large serving glass.
- Place half of the berries in a cup and mash with a fork. Add the berry puree to the overnight oats in …
- Whisk together all ingredients in a medium-sized mixing bowl. Spoon into a pint or half liter jar with …
- Close and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, but preferably overnight, before eating.
- Place banana in a small bowl, and use a fork to thoroughly mash.
- Add yogurt; mix to combine. Add oats, chia seeds, salt, and almond milk; mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight or at least 6 hours.
- Top with mixed berries and walnuts.
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- 1/4 cup strawberries, hulled and sliced
- Add Quaker® Oats to your container of choice and pour in milk.
- Layer Greek yogurt, chia seeds and mixed fruit and berries.
- Refrigerate overnight and enjoy in the morning!
- Place the oats, seeds, milk, salt, and cinnamon in a jar with a lid. Refrigerate overnight.
- Puree the berries. (I usually incorporate this into my smoothie routine, so I either use leftover …
- Stir oats with your frozen berry puree and top with yogurt and more berries, nuts, honey, whatevs …
- Dice a couple strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries to place in the overnight oats.
- Blend almond milk with a handful of strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries.
- In a mason jar or container with a tight lid, place the oats, chia seeds, diced fruit, Greek yogurt, and …
- Secure lid and place in refrigerator for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
- In a 14-16 oz jar or in a bowl add first 5 ingredients with 2 Tablespoons of milk and mix well to …
- Pour in the rest of the milk and stir.
- Top with fruit of your choice.*
- Place lid on jar and refrigerate overnight.**